Tuesday 15 April 2014

Snowboarding in Whistler 2014

In late March, 2hung, my brother and I made a trip to Whistler for some snowboarding fun before the season was over.  This was our first time in Whistler and the mountains were awesome!  The peak 2 peak gondola was so high and so scenic.  I'm not good at snowboarding at all.  Originally, I was going to snowboard for two days, but it ended up that one day was quite enough for me.  Here are some fun pictures that we took on and off the mountains.










We had dinner at a nice restaurant called Araxi which is part of the Toptable Group of restaurants.




Another nice place where I had breakfast was called Purebread.  Their pastries were really good.

A surprise when we were picking up Philip at the Vancouver airport was that we bumped into G.E.M. who was landing in Van for a concert!


Araxi on Urbanspoon Purebread on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment