Saturday 21 September 2013

Wine and Dine at Niagara-On-The-Lake

Over the summer I took my parents to Niagara-On-The-Lake for a sparkling wine brunch at Peller Estates and a short wine tour at the Chateaux des Charmes winery because there was a coupon available on Living Social.
I don't think I've ever been disappointed by the restaurant at Peller Estates.  They always serve up a nice meal.  We were really full after our three course meals along with amuse bouche and pallet cleansers.











We arrived a little late for our wine tour, so the tour had already begun, but we were able to join midway through.  The guide at Chateaux des Charmes showed us around to their wine barrels and wine cellar and bottling area.  The tour is good for anyone who may not have visited a winery before.  I don't think it's worth it without the coupon though because the tour is quite short.






Finally, we ended with three wine tastings and hors d'oeuvres to go along with each tasting.  I really liked the blue cheese cheesecake on the left.  Gotta find the recipe for it online!



Peller Estates Winery Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment