Sunday 25 December 2011

Thai Bistro - Still my favourite Thai restaurant in Toronto

I went to dinner with my friend at Thai Bistro the other day and I realized that this is still my favourite Thai place in Toronto and I can't believe I've never blogged about it before.  It's a tiny restaurant operated by a female Thai cook and a couple of friendly staff.  I really like their Pad Thai and curry dishes and the food is pretty affordable.  We ordered the calamari with a Thai sweet and spicy dipping sauce, the red curry with beef and the chicken and shrimp Pad Thai.  This place doesn't seem to be open during lunch time on weekends though, which is the only thing I don't like about this place, but if you're looking to grab a bite for dinner and you are in the Yonge and Finch area, this is the place to go!



Thai Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment