Monday 9 January 2012

Getting my breakfast pastries from Le Matin

We were visiting Leslieville again this weekend and stopped by Le Matin Bakery for some yummy pastries and bread.  This is actually our second time to the bakery because the first time when we came, they had run out of croissants and bread, so we settled for a raspberry clafouti instead.  Since the clafouti was pretty good, we came back for seconds!  This time we got a croissant, chocolate croissant and a loaf of sour dough.  The bread had just come out of the oven so it was still warm.  The croissants were not bad, but I still think I prefer the croissants from Montreal.  The sour dough was quite delicious even on its own after it got cold.  We only ate half of it, and as per the store keeper, I've frozen the other half to be eaten later.  I wonder if it will still taste as good after it's been frozen and reheated in the oven.  Will let you know when I eat the other half...



No comments:

Post a Comment