Sunday 5 June 2011

Cookie Decorating Class at Sugar Tiers

Yesterday, I attended a cookie decorating class at Sugar Tiers as part of a bachelorette party event for one of my high school friends.  For the price of $45 per person (which is kind of a rip off if you ask me), this is what we made:




The 11 to 12 of us got to decorate 6 pre-baked butter cookies with fondant, sugar flowers, candies and royal icing.  It was kind of a project for kids, but the experience was really fun.  For the price that we paid though, I would've preferred decorating a cake.  I mean is anybody actually going to be eating any of their cookies?

Our instructor was Rosalind Chan who did her studies at Ritz Escoffier in Paris and is an instructor at different international centres around the world.  Wow, I didn't know there was such talent behind Sugar Tiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment